Random Japan Trinity Explosion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Japan Trinity Explosion

We Love Jrock

HomeHome  Japanese Bands/Musicians  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RJTE group on last.fmRJTE group on last.fm  RJTE youtube channel  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  
RJTE now has a youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/RJTEOfficial
.-+*+-.~☆~.-+*+-.
RJTE last.fm group: http://www.last.fm/group/Random+Japan+Trinity+Explosion
.-+*+-.~☆~.-+*+-.
Similar topics
    Username:
    Password:
    :: I forgot my password
    Latest topics
    » grace period
    Paranormal Category: Haunted Places Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 8:25 pm by

» The problem with file sharing music, uploading, and downloading...
    Paranormal Category: Haunted Places Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 8:38 pm by

» Hello
    Paranormal Category: Haunted Places Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 4:48 am by

» Sadie - Red Line ~mini album~
    Paranormal Category: Haunted Places Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 6:44 pm by

» DEATHGAZE - Creature x3
    Paranormal Category: Haunted Places Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 6:38 pm by

» NAMIKI
    Paranormal Category: Haunted Places Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 8:28 pm by

» crockwork
    Paranormal Category: Haunted Places Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 3:10 am by

» If you would like to post a twitter trend or facebook event...
    Paranormal Category: Haunted Places Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 7:18 pm by

» NEWScript ep.16
    Paranormal Category: Haunted Places Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 7:15 pm by

» TO GOTHICS
    Paranormal Category: Haunted Places Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 7:11 pm by

Statistics
    We have 29 registered users
    The newest registered user is alforhels

Our users have posted a total of 655 messages in 248 subjects
    free counters

Paranormal Category: Haunted Places

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Samurai Senshi
    Admin
    Admin
    Samurai Senshi

Paranormal Category: Haunted Places Empty
    PostSubject: Paranormal Category: Haunted Places   Paranormal Category: Haunted Places Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 9:23 pm

Since young, I can see those spiritual things. But this is the first time that it freaks me out that much.

It's around 2 years ago when I am in Osaka. I share a bedroom with my cousin. We were given a room at the corner of the corridor as it is the last room left in the whole hotel.
    Normally, when I go in, I would knock the door, or press the door bell to make an announcement of my arrival as I believe that, someone is living in another dimension in that room. After doing such routines, I opened the door, and stepped into the room with my cousin.

The room's structure is:

On my left, is the toilet, cupboard in the right? After the cupboard, there is a luggage rack, followed by a TV, a dressing table with a mirror. In front of the TV, there is a bed. Beside the bed is a sofa.

The first thing I did when I entered the room was to put the luggage on the luggage rack, and put my shoe out in front of the luggage rack. Then I left to the toilet. By the time, I came out of the toilet; the shoe is not longer in front of the rack. Instead, it is beside the rack. Seeing this, I ignored it, thinking that it is a normal prank by those "friends". Thinking that, I left the room and went shopping with my cousin and some other friends.

At night, when I return with my cousin, I went bathing and after bathing, I thought of wearing the bathrobe that the hotel provides for us. But upon opening the door of the cupboard, it gave me a big shock. A "friend" is hanging on the hanger and asking what do I want. Seeing this, I stepped back in shocked. This is the first time I have encountered something like this. Immediately, I closed the door and on the TV to give me some security.

Soon, it's time for bed. My cousin on a small light in the room, and we both went to sleep. After sometime, I heard a sizzling sound in my room, like someone touching a plastic bag. Hearing that, I on the light and looked around. But there is no one there. But by the time, I turned my head to see the mirror, I was shocked. A lady, with a shoulder lengthen hair is sitting in front of the mirror, combing her hair. I cannot see clearly her complexions. But I can tell that she is crying.

Seeing that, I woke up my cousin and I left the room and made our way to the lobby, hoping that we could change the room. But, the receptionist refused to change for us. So we had no choice but to stay in the lobby until the day comes.

In the morning, I asked one of them to accompany us up the room to get our luggage. When we arrived in the room, the phone rang. I picked up the phone, thinking it is just the receptionist calling. Instead it is a lady's voice. It spoke: "Why didn't you returned to the room last night. Don't you know that I am waiting for you?"

Hearing this, it send chill down my spine. We quickly packed out things, and left the room, without turning back. But before we left, I had a glance at the socket. To my surprise, the plug is not plugged in at all. Meaning, last night, the TV is not supposed to be on at all. What were we watching last night?

Recalling this, made me feeling that the lady is watching me somewhere and crying as well.
    Back to top Go down

Paranormal Category: Haunted Places
    Page 1 of 1