Random Japan Trinity Explosion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Japan Trinity Explosion

We Love Jrock

HomeHome  Japanese Bands/Musicians  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RJTE group on last.fmRJTE group on last.fm  RJTE youtube channel  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  
RJTE now has a youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/RJTEOfficial
.-+*+-.~☆~.-+*+-.
RJTE last.fm group: http://www.last.fm/group/Random+Japan+Trinity+Explosion
.-+*+-.~☆~.-+*+-.
Similar topics
    Username:
    Password:
    :: I forgot my password
    Latest topics
    » grace period
    Haunted Places Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 8:25 pm by

» The problem with file sharing music, uploading, and downloading...
    Haunted Places Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 8:38 pm by

» Hello
    Haunted Places Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 4:48 am by

» Sadie - Red Line ~mini album~
    Haunted Places Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 6:44 pm by

» DEATHGAZE - Creature x3
    Haunted Places Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 6:38 pm by

» NAMIKI
    Haunted Places Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 8:28 pm by

» crockwork
    Haunted Places Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 3:10 am by

» If you would like to post a twitter trend or facebook event...
    Haunted Places Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 7:18 pm by

» NEWScript ep.16
    Haunted Places Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 7:15 pm by

» TO GOTHICS
    Haunted Places Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 7:11 pm by

Statistics
    We have 29 registered users
    The newest registered user is alforhels

Our users have posted a total of 655 messages in 248 subjects
    free counters

Haunted Places

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Samurai Senshi
    Admin
    Admin
    Samurai Senshi

Haunted Places Empty
    PostSubject: Haunted Places   Haunted Places Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 9:29 pm

In May of 2008, I went to the island of Saipan. Saipan is near Guam and Japan. Before World War II, Saipan belonged to the Japanese. The Japanese had an airport there that had military buildings and bomb shelters. In WW II, the US military fought for the island of Saipan and took... it away from the Japanese. The bomb shelters are well built and still standing today. The new airport is built nearby.

On a beautiful sunny day, I was exploring a bomb shelter. I was alone and happy and having a nice relaxing time. Birds and insects were making their usual noise, and it was really peaceful.

I went into the small door in the middle of the bomb shelter, and stood just inside the door. I looked at the two rooms for people on the left and right side of the door. The two rooms were empty except for some crumbled concrete, litter, and some rusted metal sticking out from the walls. The light in the bomb shelter was pretty bright, since it was so sunny outside. As I was standing there right inside the doorway, quietly looking around, the light suddenly started to get really dim inside the bomb shelter, and I heard a rushing sound in my ears. The rushing sound was like if you put coffee cups over your ears, but much louder. Then a shadow rushed right by me and sat down on the bench seat that was now mounted on the formerly rusted metal sticking out from the wall. Several more shadows rushed by me and sat on the bench seats. One shadow would rush to the left room and the next would rush to the right room. The shadows were rushing by about every second and if they had both gone the same direction they would have collided. It looked like they had practiced drills of rushing into the bomb shelter quite a bit before. I could see the shadows. They looked like they were made out of grey cigarette smoke. I could see their heads and bodies, but not their hands or feet. I saw that they were thin Japanese soldiers. They looked like they were about 5 feet tall and weighed about 100 pounds (or less). Their uniforms were tidy and well maintained, but the cloth looked like it was thin and getting worn out. I noticed that they all had their hats still on too, nobody lost one during the rush. As each solder rushed to the bench, he scooted over and made as much room for the next guy as he could. All the solders stared at the door and hoped more soldiers were coming. As each shadow rushed by, I realized there was not enough room in the doorway and they were actually going through me to get inside the bomb shelter. I could feel them pass through me. It felt the same as if I was holding my breath and releasing it as each shadow passed by. They were rushing by at about one shadow per second. I may have been actually holding my breath as each shadow passed by, and that's what I felt, and not the shadows at all, I will never really know about that detail. Then I could hear a loud rumble approaching in the distance and a few explosions. I could see the soldiers were still looking at the open door and waiting for the rest of their comrades. There were a few more empty spaces on the benches. I turned to look at the door too and I was surprised by the really bright light from the sunny day outside. The noise stopped at that moment. I turned back to look at the soldiers, and the bomb shelter was bright again and all the shadow soldiers were gone.
    Back to top Go down

Haunted Places
    Page 1 of 1