Random Japan Trinity Explosion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Japan Trinity Explosion

We Love Jrock

HomeHome  Japanese Bands/Musicians  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RJTE group on last.fmRJTE group on last.fm  RJTE youtube channel  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  
RJTE now has a youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/RJTEOfficial
.-+*+-.~☆~.-+*+-.
RJTE last.fm group: http://www.last.fm/group/Random+Japan+Trinity+Explosion
.-+*+-.~☆~.-+*+-.
Similar topics
    Username:
    Password:
    :: I forgot my password
    Latest topics
    » grace period
    Tatsuya Dejima - Position of Love in the Equation / Tatsuya Dejima 「数式に記された愛II/出嶌達也」.  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 8:25 pm by

» The problem with file sharing music, uploading, and downloading...
    Tatsuya Dejima - Position of Love in the Equation / Tatsuya Dejima 「数式に記された愛II/出嶌達也」.  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 8:38 pm by

» Hello
    Tatsuya Dejima - Position of Love in the Equation / Tatsuya Dejima 「数式に記された愛II/出嶌達也」.  Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 4:48 am by

» Sadie - Red Line ~mini album~
    Tatsuya Dejima - Position of Love in the Equation / Tatsuya Dejima 「数式に記された愛II/出嶌達也」.  Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 6:44 pm by

» DEATHGAZE - Creature x3
    Tatsuya Dejima - Position of Love in the Equation / Tatsuya Dejima 「数式に記された愛II/出嶌達也」.  Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 6:38 pm by

» NAMIKI
    Tatsuya Dejima - Position of Love in the Equation / Tatsuya Dejima 「数式に記された愛II/出嶌達也」.  Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 8:28 pm by

» crockwork
    Tatsuya Dejima - Position of Love in the Equation / Tatsuya Dejima 「数式に記された愛II/出嶌達也」.  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 3:10 am by

» If you would like to post a twitter trend or facebook event...
    Tatsuya Dejima - Position of Love in the Equation / Tatsuya Dejima 「数式に記された愛II/出嶌達也」.  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 7:18 pm by

» NEWScript ep.16
    Tatsuya Dejima - Position of Love in the Equation / Tatsuya Dejima 「数式に記された愛II/出嶌達也」.  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 7:15 pm by

» TO GOTHICS
    Tatsuya Dejima - Position of Love in the Equation / Tatsuya Dejima 「数式に記された愛II/出嶌達也」.  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 7:11 pm by

Statistics
    We have 29 registered users
    The newest registered user is alforhels

Our users have posted a total of 655 messages in 248 subjects
    free counters

Tatsuya Dejima - Position of Love in the Equation / Tatsuya Dejima 「数式に記された愛II/出嶌達也」.

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Samurai Senshi
    Admin
    Admin
    Samurai Senshi

Tatsuya Dejima - Position of Love in the Equation / Tatsuya Dejima 「数式に記された愛II/出嶌達也」.  Empty
    PostTatsuya Dejima - Position of Love in the Equation / Tatsuya Dejima 「数式に記された愛II/出嶌達也」.

I actually met Tatsuya on facebook and he gave me a link to one of his works. It's really awesome how he can play the guitar so softly and smoothly. He's definitely an artist worth checking out.

This one is called Position of Love in the Equation / Tatsuya Dejima 「数式に記された愛II/出嶌達也」.
    Here's the link to his youtube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeN4RhzfHvY

Enjoy Smile

Back to top Go down
    Share this post on: reddit

Tatsuya Dejima - Position of Love in the Equation / Tatsuya Dejima 「数式に記された愛II/出嶌達也」. :: Comments

Oh yes he`s good!! Very Happy
    Yeah...he's definitely amazing. I still wish I could play guitar that good. :/
    Damn he's good °o°

Tatsuya Dejima - Position of Love in the Equation / Tatsuya Dejima 「数式に記された愛II/出嶌達也」.

Page 1 of 1